- mhcrowderParticipantMarch 10, 2015 at 12:06 pmPost count: 5
I’m trying to decided between three compressors.
1. Quincy 5-HP 60-Gallon Two-Stage QT Pro Model: 2V41C60VC
CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.4
2. Ingersoll Rand 5-HP 60-Gallon Single-Stage Model: SS5L5
CFM @ 90 PSI: 18.1
3. Puma 6.5-HP 60-Gallon (Belt Drive) Single-Stage Model PK7060V
CFM @ 90 PSI: 19.5
I’ll be covering and painting a Just Highlander airplane and plan to buy a Devilbiss Finishline 4 HVLP gun for use. The Quincy probably has the edge on reliability/longevity, but the other two offer more CFM. Anyone have any recommendations?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.