CECONITE 102 FABRIC
Considered a standard fabric, it is recommended for normal service and is widely used on all types of aircraft, regardless of wing loading or horsepower.
All classics, antiques, and contemporary designs that anticipate normal on-airport operations.
- Thread Count – 73 x 65/in.
- Weight – 2.79 oz./sq. yd.
- Breaking Strength – Avg 105 lbs./in.
- Tear Strength – Warp 98 lbs., Fill 113 lbs.
CECONITE 104 FABRIC (UNCERTIFIED LIGHT)
This light-weight fabric is recommended for covering plywood surfaces on any aircraft and any ultralight aircraft that is not certified. On certified aircraft, it is only approved for covering plywood surfaces. This fabric will be unstamped.
- Thread Count – 90 x 76/in.
- Weight – 1.87 oz./sq. yd.
- Breaking Strength – Avg 69 lbs./in.
- Bursting Strength – 156 psi
- Tear Strength – Warp 66 lbs., Fill 72 lbs.