Stewarts Hangar 21
Stewart Wing Tip
The Stewart Wing Tip is the best aftermarket wing tip available for the Piper J3 thru the PA-22 series, metal spare only aircraft. Performance over the stock tip is greatly enhanced, providing:
- Shorter take-off roll
- Lower stall speeds
- Increased airspeed
- Decreased fuel burn
- Rate of descent decreased in half on the short wing aircraft
150 hp Engine for Piper Clipper STC SA01843SE
Eligible engines per STC SA01843SE:
- Lycoming O-290-D, O-290-D2, O-290-D2A, O-290-D2B, O-320, O-320-A1A, O-320-A1B, O-320-A2A, O-320-A2B, O-320-A3A and O-320-A3B.
- The O-320-A1A, -A1B, -A3A and -A3B engines which were originally equipped with constant speed propellers must be changed to the fixed pitch configuration.
Eligible Propellers per STC:
- O-290 Series engines Sensenich 74FM59, M76AM-2, 74DM6, or M74DM Series Propeller
- O-320 Series engines Sensenich 74DM or M74DM Series Propeller
Oil Cooler STC SA01863SE
The Oil Cooler STC SA01863SE allows the oil cooler to be moved behind the #4 Cylinder on the following aircraft:
- Type Certificate 1A4, Piper PA-20 Series Aircraft: PA-20, PA-20S, PA-20-115, PA-20S- 115, PA-20- 135, PA-20S- 135.
- Type Certificate 1A6 Piper PA-22 Series Aircraft: PA-22, PA-22- 108, PA-22-135, PA-22S- 1135, PA-22- 150, PA-22S- 150, PA-22- 160, PA-22S- 160.
- Type Certificate 1A1 Piper PA-16.